- 100% Italian wood poplar and beech
- Lightning: sintered isospeed 7500 Base
- Rubberized edge: antivibration guaranteed
- High resistance: 49HRC foils with 2x22mm section
- Reinforced with fiberglass triaxial structure
Twin board with a flat profile, 2/3 rocker on nose and tail, “V” carbon insert on nose and tail which ensure reactivity to swicth foil and to twist, also to give 3 different flex zones.ISO speed 7500 high resistance and sliding sintered bottom. An high performance board in the park but even good to surf every corner of the mountain thanks to its reactivity and buoyancy.
Pure twintip, flat profile, carbon insure, ISO speed 7500 bottom, backup triaxial fibre, 2 x2,2 foil, anti-vibration rubber, poplar and beech sandwich building, 100% Made in Italy.
|Sidecut Radius (mt)||7||7.1||7.55||7.65||7.75|
|Stance Width||44 - 56||46 - 58||46 - 58||48 - 60||48 - 60|
|Stance rider Indicative (Kg)||40-55||45 - 65||50 - 70||60 - 80||70 - 90|